Hagit Landman, PMP, PMI-SP, Founder and CEO
- Complex projects scheduling in various industries
- Desing and Implementation of project and program management methodologies and tools
- Implementation of enterprise project managemen systems, such and Microsoft ® Project Server
- Various industries such as: Construction, Infrastructure, High-Tech, Municipality, Military, IT
- Development and implementation of PMO methodologies, best practices in large organizations, based on the Project Management Institute’s Body of Knowledge (PMBOK®) and on the Office of Government Commerce’s (PRINCE 2®) .
She has also managed large-scale development and production programs.
She is an expert in scheduling for various types of projects such as: Government, Municipal, IT and construction. As such an expert, she has also been a member in an international team who has written the Practice Standard for Scheduling second edition for PMI.
Ms. Landman is a specialist in Microsoft Project and Microsoft Project Server.
Ms. Landman is an active member of the Project Management Institute (PMI®)
She is a member of PMI's Standards Members Advisory Group (which is responsible for PMI's standars publication), a member of the control committee of the PMI - Israel Chapter, Board of Directors. She was responsible of the annual flagship event of the PMI Israel Chapter.
Specialties: Program Management Specialist, PMO implementation, Construction scheduling.
Industries: Telecom, IT, Hi-Tech, Government, Aerospace industries, Construction & Infrastructure
She is the author of the book : Enterprise Project Management Using Microsoft® Office Project Server 2007 Best Practices for Implementing an EPM Solution